Hello! Thank you for taking the time to get to know me!
PEAK by Brydon, LLC was born out of my passion for serving and empowering others, and it is an honor to share more about my life with you!
No life is ordinary
We all take unique paths towards our personal peaks.
My climb has included paths through athletics, as both a collegiate volleyball athlete and coach, and education, as a high school English teacher, and I am so lucky to have wonderful climbing partners in my daughter, Ophelia, and my wife, Elisabeth. They inspire me on a daily basis to use my life to benefit others.
Even as a teacher and a volleyball coach, I still could not shake the desire to serve people more in a way that truly allows me to focus on an individual exclusively and his or her growth, whatever that may look like.
So now I fulfill this desire through my personal coaching, and I sincerely hope to work with you as part of your journey towards life’s summits. I promise to support you, challenge you, and champion you. I promise to listen to you and respect you. I promise to partner with you on the way to your next peak!
Personal and Career Highlights
- Loving husband to Elisabeth and father to Ophelia
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) issued by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Professional Academic Coach issued by Coach Training EDU
- American Volleyball Coaches Association “THIRTY UNDER 30 HIGH SCHOOL” Award Recipient
- WACTE Early Career Educator Award Recipient
- Magna Cum Laude graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh with a degree in Secondary English Education.
- ASCD Teacher Impact Grant Co-Recipient
- Co-presenter on Personalized Learning at the state and national level
- NCVF Div. III National Champion and Honorable Mention All-American
- High School English Teacher and Member of an Academy for Global Studies
- Former Assistant Coach for the Women’s Volleyball team at the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
“My son worked with Will this past summer. Fifteen is such a hard age for both parents and kids – it should come with a manual! Just knowing he had someone with awareness, compassion, and understanding put my mind at ease. He came out of his meetings with a better focus on his future and confidence in his present life – personally, in sports, and academically. He shared that he feels better equipped to think through issues now instead of just reacting to them. I think this is a very valuable life skill we all could use!”
Schedule your FREE Introductory Call now!
You’ll get a chance to get to know me more while we discuss where you’re at now and your goals before sampling the coaching experience